A CHRISTMAS CAROL
DIRECT FROM BROADWAY
Two visionary Tony Award® winners — playwright Jack Thorne (Harry Potter and the Cursed Child), director Matthew Warchus (Matilda) — offer a magical new interpretation of Charles Dickens’ timeless story.
Winner of five Tony Awards, this New York Times Critic’s Pick welcomes theatergoers of all ages into an immersive experience that is brimming with Christmas spirit. Featuring dazzling staging, moving storytelling, and 12 cherished Christmas carols, including “Joy to the World,” “Silent Night,” and “It Came Upon the Midnight Clear,” this timely production will leave you “with a heart full of joy and light” (Entertainment Weekly).
Obie Award-winning stage and television actor Francois Battiste (“10 Days in the Valley,” “Station 19,” “Person of Interest”) will star as Ebenezer Scrooge in San Francisco.
IN-PERSON RUSH TICKETS
A limited number of $45 Rush tickets will be available for every performance beginning 2 hours prior to curtain at the Golden Gate Theatre Box Office. Tickets are subject to availability. Cash or credit. 2 per person. Rush tickets are void if resold.
MOBILE RUSH TICKETS
Download the TodayTix app in the iOS App Store or Google Play Store to unlock the Rush ticketing feature by sharing on Facebook or Twitter through the app. Check back in the app at 9am for access to exclusive day-of $45 Rush tickets for every performance.TodayTix Info
Some performances are in high demand and may sell out fast. Purchase tickets well in advance to ensure you get the best seats available.
RETURNING TO OUR THEATRES
All ticketholders 12 years of age or older are required to show proof of full COVID vaccination for entry into a BroadwaySF theatre. "Fully vaccinated" means that a ticketholder’s performance is at least 14 days after their final vaccine dose.
All ticketholders 12 years of age or older must bring a photo ID and proof of vaccination—either your physical vaccination card, a picture of your vaccination card, or a digital vaccination record.
Guests under 12, when accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult may enter the theatre with ONE of the following:
• Proof of ONE dose (through February 28, 2022 only) of an FDA or WHO approved vaccine at least 14 days before the performance date OR
• A negative COVID-19 PCR test performed by a medical provider within 72 hours of the performance start time. The test results must clearly show the date and time of the test; OR
• A negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time. The test results must clearly show the date and time of the test.
Children under 5 are not admitted. All patrons, regardless of age, are required to wear masks inside the theatre at all times (except when consuming food or beverage in the lobby or auditorium). Prolonged periods of mask removal are not permitted for eating or drinking—masks must be worn between bites and sips.
For questions about our policy email us at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT TICKET POLICY
BroadwaySF has instituted a temporary COVID-19 exchange/refund policy. For tickets purchased on or before December 31, 2021, under the following circumstances, BroadwaySF will permit you to exchange your tickets for the same Event at a later date; or if such exchange is not possible or not practical, e.g., the Event is one performance or limited run, refund your ticket purchase:
• You or someone in your party has tested positive for COVID-19 during the 14-day period preceding the Event;
• You or someone in your party is not feeling well during the 14-day period preceding the Event and has exhibited symptoms consistent with COVID-19; or
• You otherwise feel that you represent a significant transmission risk, e.g., you are caring for someone that has COVID-19 or is not feeling well.
Any such exchange request must be made by contacting Audience Services by phone (888-746-1799) at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the advertised performance time. CLICK HERE for complete terms and conditions.